Addressing Workplace Challenges Stemming from the Opioid Epidemic
Please join us at HORAN‘s Innovation Roundtable!
Addiction is a major issue impacting employers of all sizes in our region. This interactive conversation will provide employers with real advice and best practices to prevent and respond to common workplace situations including:
- Drug Use or Overdose at Work
- Suspected or Self-Disclosed Addiction in the Workplace
- Navigating a Family Member’s Addiction
Employers will walk away with real advice and practical strategies to prevent and respond to drug abuse in the workplace.
A panel of experts will discuss practical solutions from their unique perspective to guide employers through the employment challenges caused by the opioid epidemic. The panel includes:
- Julie R. Pugh, Partner at Graydon
- Caitlin Clipp, Executive Director at UnitedHealthcare
- Judi Gissy, Counselor and Trainer at TriHealth (Cincinnati session only)
- Cheryl Mahoney, EAP Plus+ Program Coordinator at South Community Inc. (Dayton session only)
For your convenience, this roundtable is being offered in two locations.
|Cincinnati – February 21, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
The Cintas Center at Xavier University
Click here to register for the Cincinnati session.
|Dayton – February 21, 2018
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Schuster Performing Arts Center
Click here to register for the Dayton session.
Questions? Contact Chris Huggard at 513.587.2735 or ChrisH@horanassoc.com.